Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Suprise!! suprise!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

suprise!!! suprise!! hurmm.. i dunno how to feel actually.. mad n happy at the same time.. that wat i said.. but the truth is.. i am happy!! hahahaha.. i didnt realize i was being love that much.. but now i know and never gonna doubt her love for me now.. she flew back here already!! who?? her la.. the 1 n only!!! hahahahaa.. it was unexpected.. she did a great suprise!! hahahaha.. im proud of her that she can suprise me.. she suprise me byk suda... now she telling me there will be more.. huhuhuhuhuhuhu... aku sudah gila/kakes kepada nya. owh tuhan jangan kamu ambil dia dari ku.. huhhuhuhuu.. hepi xterkata nih.. hahahahahaha.. ;p <----- her trademark!!!

love love love... try to stop me to love u love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment